The Safety and the well-being of our members and guests is the No.1 priority at Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos.
Since AH1N1 outbreak our Country have developed skills in the management safety and procedures to contain this kind of situations.
As you are planning your next visit to Los Cabos, we anticipate that you may have questions about our resort efforts to manage Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Every day, we closely monitor and analyze developments and statements from local, national and international health agencies, and we are taking actions to comply with their directives which are based on facts and medical science; as of March 19, 2020, no cases of COVID-19 have been detected in Los Cabos.
We want you to feel confident to stay with us; therefore, we would like to share the actions currently underway at our resort.
Your Travel Safety:
As always, our highest priority remains the safety and security of our guests and team members. We take great pride in maintaining extremely high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. The dynamic nature of this situation requires us to be engaged and flexible in how we respond, provide service and protect our members and staff. I want to personally reach out to you and provide an update on precautions taken by our resort partners:
- Ongoing staff training on prevention of the spread of the virus and how to identify symptoms.
- Prevention measures, including campaigns for frequent and effective hand washing, increased numbers of antibacterial hand sanitizers, and avoiding hand shaking and hugs (but still keeping big smiles).
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols for all critical areas including lobbies, elevators, door handles, light switches, telephones, reception counter, bathrooms, rooms, and pool furniture.
- Hygienic food preparation management practices are in place and inspections are conducted by Preverisk to ensure the highest standards of hygiene are being adhered to.
- Daily sanitization and weekly deep cleaning and sanitization of kitchen and spa areas.
- Onsite doctors and round-the-clock medical response teams with local hospital affiliations, are prepared to act swiftly and provide medical assistance or referrals.
- Protocols have also been established to handle the situation should a potential case of COVID-19 be detected.
Your Travel Flexibility
While many of our members continue to vacation and can’t wait to hit the beaches, we understand that things may change. As such, I want to cover a few options that are available to any members who may have their upcoming travel plans impacted.
Change to reservations:
If you’re scheduled to travel and would like to change your reservations to a later date, there is no change fee to do so with existing reservations with arrival date until March 31st, 2020.
Booking new travel for 2020:
If you book new travel for 2020 between March 13 - March 31, 2020, and your travel plans are disrupted as a result of COVID-19, changes and or cancellations to those new reservations will be permitted without any fees to do so at this time.
For further information please contact us:
Hacienda del Mar Phone: 1 855 652 7362
Send here your request online
Future updates about COVID-19 will be released as necessary.